Ingredients (for 4 people)
Ingredients for base
- 300 g to 400 g bread dough or pizza dough
Ingredients for filling
- 150 g Gruyère or easily melting mozzarella cheese
- 50 g freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 - 4 large tomatoes or 1 tin of peeled tomatoes (400 g)
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- 6 - 8 black olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g finely sliced Bündnerfleisch, uncooked ham or raw bacon (or Bündnerfleisch Julienne)
- 150 g finely sliced rocket lettuce
Method (Preparation time: 20 minutes, recipe takes approx. 30 minutes)
Shape the pizza dough into a round. Deseed, skin and cook the fresh tomatoes or tinned tomatoes, then pour them off into a sieve and allow to drain before cutting them into quarters and covering the dough base with them. Crush the garlic over it and garnish with olives. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Arrange the grated cheese or mozzarella slices, bake at 200°C for approx. 15 to 20 minutes.
In the meantime, wash and coarsely chop the rocket lettuce, and mix with Parmesan and olive oil. After 15 minutes cooking time, take the pizza out of the oven and arrange the finely sliced Grisons meat speciality and the rocket lettuce and cheese mixture on top of the hot pizza. Bake for a further 8 to 10 minutes. Cut into slices and serve straight away on pre-warmed plates.